FOR TRANS AND NON BINARY PEOPLE ONLY
hello friends! sorry for the shotty photo, but as you can see i have two binders available that are brand new! they were just sent in today from a friend as a surprise gift, but unfortunately the size on these binders is not equal to american sizes so i’m unable to fit into either of them. these are two medium-large binders despite the fact that it says XXL on it! one has been worn/tested for only a moment or two! the other has not been opened or messed with in any way.
SO here are the rules of this giveaway!
- no giveaway blogs, one reblog, and likes do not count (you can still use it as a reference)
- you don’t have to be following me but i’ll add in a special treat if you win and are following me!
- PLEASE DON’T USE THIS FOR COSPLAY IF YOU ARE CIS, THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT FOR MANY PEOPLE FOR PURPOSES OTHER THAN COSPLAY
- two winners will be chosen, and i will send your binders as fast as i can (hopefully on the day that you reply)
- ASK MUST OPEN, AND YOU MUST RESPOND WITHIN 24 HOURS
- if you are signal boosting this please write it on the post so you don’t end up winning
- also if i find out you’re cis and not signal boosting this i will be really upset with you please don’t
giveaway will end on may 1st 12 PM after i come back from vacation and i will pile all of your names into a random generator! there will be two winners and each of you get one binder.
good luck everybody!
Just signal boosting - this boi already has one binder and another on the way.
I hope someone who really needs it can reblog and win!
just signal boosting, not entering
There is SERIOUSLY a “Dump Starbucks” campaign because the company supports marriage equality. Do you know who else supports marriage equality?
- American Express
- Kraft Foods
- Morgan Stanley
- Liberty Mutual
- Wells Fargo
- Bank of America
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- State Farm
- General Motors
Like, okay homophobes: CHALLENGE PROPOSED.
Right ok here it goes, so I totally get that I shouldn’t eat meat, its morally wrong, horrendously regulated, and I’m living in a meat free house next year but and its a big but. I have a real issue with some of the language and comparisons used by vegans, vegetarians and animal rights activists; comparing milking a cow to rape, comparing the meat industry to the holocaust or slavery, all this does is isolate people who believe in the essence of what you’re saying.
I think you’re using shock tactics and you have a real danger of offending a lot of people with language I personally think is totally inapropriate. There we go.
and let us say amen
it’s hard 2 be sad about ur body when you think of it as a landscape. you don’t criticise a mountain for being too big, or a valley for being too winding, and no one ever complains about the vastness of the sea. u are part of the earth and u are so beautiful friends.
this really did change my whole view on myself